Orlando Criminal Traffic Defense Attorney
Orlando and Central Florida Traffic Crime Defense Lawyers. The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC Provides Aggressive and Professional Criminal Defense Attorney Legal Services in Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, and throughout Central Florida.
Call 407.233.0557 to Speak with an Orlando and Central Florida Traffic Crime Defense Lawyer at The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC.
Criminal traffic violations involve a motorist actions which put others in harms way, violates other laws, or violates standing court orders. A criminal traffic offense conviction may result in various penalties which may affect your life in many ways, including:
- Hefty fines;
- Potential jail or prison time;
- Suspension of your driving privileges;
- Having your license revoked;
- Potential vehicle forfeiture;
- Community service;
- Lengthy terms of probation.
Depending on an individual's prior driving record, criminal traffic violations can be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony.
Since it's inception, The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC has dedicated it's legal services solely to protecting the rights of those accused of a felony or misdemeanor crime. Be proactive in the defense of your criminal traffic violation charges by calling Toll Free: 877.563.5297 or Locally at 407.233.0557 to schedule a confidential legal consultation with Joe Castrofort, Esq.; an experienced Orlando criminal traffic violation defense attorney (lawyer).
Criminal traffic violations often include, but are not limited to:
- Driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol;
- Driving with suspended or revoked license;
- Violating court approved hardship driving privileges;
- Reckless driving;
- Driving with an open container;
- Having illegal drugs in the vehicle (drug possession, drug trafficking);
- Leaving the scene of an accident;
- Illegal street racing.
Mr. Castrofort utilizes his experience as a former prosecutor in an effort to aggressively provide the highest standard of legal service for each and every client. We understand that each of our clients are more than just a name... they are real people who are at a major crossroad in their life, and are best served with a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney (lawyer) in their corner to obtain the best possible resolution to serious legal issues.
As your Orlando criminal traffic defense attorney (lawyer), Joe Castrofort, Esq., will:
- Inform you of your legal rights and options;
- Review, analyze, and investigate all evidence against you;
- Analyze the circumstances leading to your arrest;
- Analyze the actions of law enforcement leading up to, and during your arrest;
- Seek to have your criminal traffic violation charges dropped, reduced or fight for a diversion program (when available);
- Recommend the most viable criminal traffic violation defense strategy regarding your case;
- And when necessary, aggressively protect your legal rights in court.
The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC possesses thorough knowledge regarding all State and Federal laws regarding DUI defense issues, and has the experience to effectively employ this knowledge in the defense of your DUI legal matters.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Orlando Traffic Crime Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Call 407.233.0557 to Contact an Orlando and Central Florida Criminal Traffic Defense Lawyer at The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC in the Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, and throughout the Central Florida area.