Orlando Felony Criminal Defense Attorney
Orlando and Central Florida Felony Defense Lawyers. The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC Provides Aggressive and Professional Criminal Defense Attorney Legal Services in Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, and throughout Central Florida.
Call 407.233.0557 to Speak with an Orlando and Central Florida Felony Criminal Defense Lawyer at The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC.
If you have been arrested or charged with a felony crime, the first thing you should do is to ensure your legal rights are fully explained to you and aggressively protected by contacting an experienced Orlando felony crime defense attorney (lawyer).
A felony criminal charge is a serious offense, which if convicted, may have a dramatic impact upon your life. The penalties for a felony conviction may be particularly harsh and unforgiving.
The different levels of felony crimes are:
- 3rd degree felony: punishable by up to a $5,000 fine, five (5) years probation, five (5) years jail.
- 2nd degree felony: punishable by up to a $10,000 fine, fifteen (15) years probation, fifteen (15) years jail.
- 1st degree felony: punishable by up to $10,000 fine, thirty (30) years probation, thirty (30) years jail.
Mr. Castrofort utilizes his experience as a former prosecutor in an effort to aggressively provide the highest standard of legal service for each and every client. We understand that each of our clients are more than just a name... they are real people who are at a major crossroad in their life, and are best served with a dedicated and experienced criminal defense attorney (lawyer) in their corner to obtain the best possible resolution to serious legal issues.
A felony criminal conviction may not only affect your freedom, but will result in the loss of basic rights, such as:
- The loss of your right to vote;
- The ability to work in specific occupations and professions;
- The ability to serve in the Armed Forces;
- The privilege to serve on a jury;
- The right to own a legal firearm;
- And other basic rights.
As your Orlando felony criminal defense attorney (lawyer), Joe Castrofort, Esq., will:
- Inform you of your legal rights and options;
- Review, analyze, and investigate all evidence against you;
- Analyze the circumstances leading to your arrest;
- Analyze the actions of law enforcement leading up to, and during your arrest;
- When available, seek to have your criminal charges dropped, reduced or fight for a diversion program;
- Recommend the most viable criminal defense strategy regarding your case;
- And when necessary, aggressively protect your legal rights in court.
The Law Office of Joe Castrofort PLLC possesses thorough knowledge regarding all State and Federal laws regarding felony criminal defense issues, and has the experience to effectively employ this knowledge in the defense of your criminal charges.
Protect your rights by seeking the legal advice and representation of an experienced Orlando Felony Criminal Defense Attorney / Lawyer.
Contact Orlando and Central Florida Felony Criminal Defense Lawyer at The Law Office of Joe Castrofort, PLLC in the Orlando, Orange County, Seminole County, Osceola County, and throughout the Central Florida area.